Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

Linky Followers Blog Hop

I have discovered yet another blog that I enjoy reading and have started to follow. Yep, went back to the first post and read through just to get caught up. This was is called Domestic Imperfection. It's under my "Blogs I Follow."
Anywho. The latest post is about blog hopping. I know, it sounds like a 50s dance. What it is is that those blogs that are linked up, the readers (and owners) of said blogs "blog hop" from one blog to the next reading and following those blogs. It helps to add followers as well as get some new blogs in your own following. I figured why not. I figure that since I'm technically new to this, I'd do most of the "ideas". What works or that I like/enjoy, I keep. What doesn't or I don't, I won't. Yep, it's that kind of thinking that gets me into trouble at times.
Here are the rules:
RULES:
1. you MUST have the LINKY FOLLOWERS tool on your site to participate. {You can have both the LINKY FOLLOWERS & GFC on your site but you must have the LINKY FOLLOWERS to participate in this party hop.}

2. You MUST follow the person who has the party on their site as a thank you.

3.Just add your blog button to the LINKY PARTY below.

4.Then grab the BLOG HOP code
You will find the code right under the Linky Party where it says CLICK HERE TO ENTER–
just under that it says: WHAT IS A BLOG HOP? GET THE CODE HERE
Click on GET THE CODE HERE and enter it into a post on your site.
You can grab the party button code in the FOOTER at Its So Very Cheri

5. Then you follow other bloggers–(as many as you want)
–leave each one of the blogs that you follow a comment letting them know you are following them and ask them to follow you back. If you want to add the BLOG HOP to your own site you will get lots of new followers–(see rule #2)