Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

Really?!?!

I was walking through a local store the other day. {Okay, make that a few weeks ago, but it just popped back into my brain.} I was randomly meandering around the store when I discovered something that threw me and just HAD to share the oddity of it.


A closer shot.......

Okay, I know that I'm a lot bit out of the loop since we've now lived in Europe for 8 years, but really?!?! Since when do we need a "Console French Fry Holder"? Ummmmm don't most American vehicles already have a cup holder? And last time we were actually in America, fries fit into said cup holders.  Apparently I'm not the only one that thinks so....it has been marked down. Although, there were only a handful left....unless they only sent a box and only a few fit in a box. Hmmmmm Okay...head hurts from contemplating all of the possibilities.

And what's your opinion on fry holders? Do you have one? Or think they're a useless piece of hard plastic?