Pages

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Five Random Facts

I have been trying to catch up on a new {to me} blog. In the post I just read, she talked about five random facts about herself. I thought I'd do the same :-)



1. My favorite drink has changed over the years. Growing up it was Mt. Dew until I was about 24-ish. Then I got hooked on Diet Mt. Dew for the next 3-4 years. Then Diet Coke. That lasted until about 1 1/2 years ago when I learned about the dangers of fake sugar. Now it's a toss up between Coca-Cola and water.


2. By the time I finish my bachelor's degree, I will have had three different declared majors (Computer Science, Business, and Accounting). I decided on Accounting with a Business Minor.


3. It's taken me 19 years (with one class left) to get my first bachelor's degree. I did a semester at Winthrop University, decided I was tired of school, and took....13 years off.


4. For my bachelor's, it has taken three schools in order to complete it. Winthrop University, Community College of the Air Force, and now University of Maryland University College (mainly on-line if overseas like I am at the moment).


5. I was in the military (Air Force) for 4 years, which is where I met my husband. :-) It was his first base and my  second. 



What are 5 random facts about you?